Sale of heifers/ Holstein-Friesian heifers − import
- heifers in calf of dairy cattle type; with a correct build of body, legs and udders without extra teats;
- a documented origin including minimum three generations;
- weight: minimum 500 kg;
- animals in calf on the day of delivery – 2-8 months;
- age: 36 months maximum on the day of calving;
- mother’s productivity of milk in the 305-day or shorter lactation: no fewer than 7.000 kg of milk.
Documentation for every heifer:
- an official veterinary certificate of an animal’s health according to the requirements of a purchaser;
- a breeding certificate from the association of the farmers of dairy cattle;
- an animal’s passport;
- identification of animals through official earmarks with an identification and a breeding number which is consistent with a breeding number in a breeding certificate.